HONG KONG company formation and registration for ONLY $99 USD + Govt. fee

Blog | Page 7 of 8 | Hong Kong company formation & registration

Hong Kong double taxation agreements

Hong Kong is not a traditional offshore centre  but rather a territory which offers a non discriminatory low tax regime based on “territorial principle” under which only income arising in Hong Kong is taxable in the jurisdiction. Hong Kong has signed comprehensive double taxation agreements (DTA) with ...

Happy Holidays and Best Wishes in 2014

Dear Customers, We wanted to wish you and your family a relaxing and prosperous holiday season. Looking forward to many great possibilities for 2014 and wishing you a great year ahead. Have a promising, healthy and fulfilling new year. your team  

Customer testimonial – Urgent operations

We are always happy if we receive positive feedback from our customers: I’d like to thank tom the team at Startupr for his kind and prompt assistance. I needed some urgent operations to be made in my company and Startupr was there way past office’s hours to help me on these (I think it was … READ MORE

FAQ: HK IRD requires signature & small corporation Audit

Startupr is working with a CPA firm to ensure all requirements of your Hong Kong company are fulfilled. Here is an example of Q&A of a client who asked whether it is necessary to get audited accounts if the overturn is less than 2,000,000 HKD and if signature of the director is required. Q: Hi, … READ MORE

Hong Kong profit tax return schedule

Hello, we would like to share with you a few thoughts on the tax return especially the timing and when your company is in due.   Hong Kong tax are charge on territory basis, i.e. HK Profits Tax is charged on every person carrying on a trade, profession or business in Hong Kong in respect … READ MORE

Accounting Case Study

We are happy to share with you a case study on “how to keep accounting for HK Limited Company“. Here a Q&A from a CPA firm. This is a case where 2 HK Limited companies invoice each other and the business is rendered abroad. Hi, XXX told me your company also provides tax advice and accounting. ...