Paid Up Capital Hong Kong Limited Company

Thinking of starting your new business in Hong Kong and lacking new business ideas?

Skip to content

If your Hong Kong company is successfully incorporated, you will know capital share can be regarded as unpaid upon incorporation. However, here is a tip if you would like to pay up the capital after incorporation.

Neither the Company Registry (CR) nor Inland Revenue Department (IRD) will require payment or charges. This paid up capital will be done internally among company shareholders.

As payment is not required, company should notify CR and IRD regarding paid up capital through the filing of Annual Return (NAR1) or if there is Return of Allotment (NSC1).

Easy and no restrictions to pay up capital!