Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department Submission

Thinking of starting your new business in Hong Kong and lacking new business ideas?

Skip to content

Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department: Profits Tax Return updates for Hong Kong Limited Company

Points to note:

For 1st Profits Tax Return:

  • you may submit within 3 months instead of 1 month from the date of issue
    • You do not need to apply to IRD for extension of time
  • If you meet the criteria and opt for electronic filing, you can apply for an additional extension of 2 weeks.
  • For details, please visit: www.gov.hk/tax

If you are a CORPORATION (e.g. a limited company incorporated in Hong Kong):

  • You should submit a copy of Articles of Association with the duly completed Profits Tax Return