Yearly requirements to keep Hong Kong Company according to the Company Ordinance
- Annual return (includes the list of officers & directors): must be filed within 42 days of the anniversary of initial company registration date, along with a fee of $25 USD.
- We will remind you about this requirement by email 1-2 months before due date.
- Inland Revenue Department (IRD) tax filing for newly incorporated companies is due 18 months after the date of incorporation of the company. Thereafter, the tax authority notifies companies everyApril 1, who must then file within 30 days.
- Initial annual audit has to be filed within 18 months after company incorporation date, unless the company has unlimited liability.
- An Annual General Meeting (AGM) has to be held within 18 months of incorporation, at a time and place the directors announce.
- The Hong Kong Business Registration Certificate(BRC) must be renewed 1 to 3 years post-incorporation, depending on the Certificate issued. BRC has to be renewed 1 month before expiration. We will remind you of this requirement by email 1-2 months before the due date.